Monday 23 January 2012

Me, as it is.

                                                                                 Selvin.

As I was growing up, I was always fond of art. Drawing, painting, acting, and photography were my passion; it’s a different story that I was never good at it. I never gave up trying.


Since I was 7, I loved art classes. High school art classes kept me going as an escape from all the science I had to study; chemistry, physics, biology. Art to me is science made clear. Going on 20 this year and still very much in love with art although it is not something I am very skilled at. I’m currently pursuing my degree in psychology which according to my personal view is a form of art, an art of understanding people. I chose the intro to design course today to improve my art skills and I hope to learn a lot more about art in this 14 weeks. 


Welcome to the first blog I have ever created, My design blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment