Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Technical Process

 Drawing 1:



 To begin with, I adjusted my drawing so that the lines would be more clearer.

Next, I used the rectangle tool to fill in the rectangular shapes with color

I used the line tool to create outline for my drawing so it would look neater

After coloring all the four sides and the two I-phones in the middles, I used the eclipse tool to create an oval shape on one of the I-phone


I then dragged this image onto the oval shape and chose the create clipping mask option

This is the result

Then I dragged this image in and chose the create clipping mask option again
This is the result. Next, I chose the blending options

This is the product after adjusting the blending options

I then dragged this texture onto my art work and chose the overlay option

This is the final product

However, I felt my art work is too bright so I decided to adjust the lighting effects
I chose the omni light type and adjusted the lighting
This is my final product

 Drawing 2:

To begin with, I made the lines of my drawing much more visible

Next, I used the paint bucket and chose dark colors to color the buildings

Next, I used the rectangle tool to create the windows on the buildings

After I finished coloring all those buildings, I dragged this texture onto my art work

And I chose the overlay option

This was the result

I wanted it to be much darker to match the dark buildings color so again I adjusted the lighting

I chose the omni type again but made the shade darker this time

This is my final product

Drawing 3 :
As usual for the start I made the lines clearer


Then I used the paint bucket to color my drawing

Next, I used the line tool to create an outline for my work

Then I dragged a smooth texture for the right side

and a rough texture for the right side

This is my final result

No comments:

Post a Comment